As an ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) Certified Fitness Trainer and an ISSA Specialist in Sports Nutrition, I take pride in helping others look and feel their best.
I provide coaching programs for local, national, and international clients for contest preps as well as programs for those interested in non-contest transformations. Clients are provided with meal programs, supplement programs, workout programs, and cardio programs which provide all the tools needed to obtain one’s best ever physique. My team coaches NPC/IFBB Bikini, Figure, & Women’s Physique. Here at Diva Squad Fitness we also pose EVERY client that we work with. Posing & stage presentation is something we are very talented in and passionate about. Our programs are all inclusive- meaning that everything you need to be successful is provided right here at Diva Squad Fitness.
In combining my ISSA education, my education (specifically sociology & psychology) from the University of Florida, my experience as a competitive bodybuilder, and my business & communication experience – I was motivated to start my own company where my clients’ success, happiness, and health are my number one priorities.
* IFBB Physique Pro Athlete – turned pro at 2014 Nationals in Miami, Florida
* Sponsored athlete with Prime Nutrition, Blackstone Labs, Ravish Sands, Glam Competition Jewelry & purstrands Salon
* I have turned quite a few first time competitors into 1st place Champions.
* Not only have I helped my clients design their best bodies, but I have also helped them achieve improved health such as lower cholesterol by creating specific meal programs based on their health needs.
* I was chosen by the ISSA to represent them in their National ads which have appeared in Shape magazine, Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine, and Oxygen magazine.
* I started my own business at the age of 25 and have worked for myself for the past 9 years.
* I received an academic scholarship for college.
* I was a fast pitch softball pitcher, played competitively for 13 years, and as a freshman I was a starting player on my high school varsity team.
* I made the varsity cheerleading team in high school having never cheered before.
* I’ve worked since the age of 16 and during my college education. I’ve always worked in customer service & sales and also in retail management and promotional modeling.
* I moved to South Florida after graduating from the University of Florida in 2004. Having been to South FL one time- I loved it, lined up a sales job and moved by myself to Ft. Lauderdale. Since then I have lived in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach county.
* I’ve always marched to the beat of my own drum, taken responsibility for my own life, and have created a life that I love.
*Transforming my own physique has absolutely changed my life. Fitness has made me stronger in every aspect of my life and I am extremely passionate about showing others the power of fitness. Mind. Body. Soul.